HomeSmart PV & Associates
Jose Gutierrez
209-872-1131
335 H street, Los Banos Ca 93635 View on Map
Business Info

Call me and ask me about my “First Responder Program”

How does my "First Responder Program" work? Very simple: You pay ONLY 3.5% commission total when selling your house. That's 1% to me and 2.5% to any agent that brings in the buyer for a total of 3.5%. Compare that to the 5% to 6% commission that other agents charge. That's thousands of dollars in savings for you. If you buy a house, I will give you 35% of my commission that can be used towards your closing costs. That's thousands of dollars in savings directly to your pocket. Why am I doing this? As a former Law Enforcement Officer, Range Master and Firearms Instructor, I know first hand all the sacrifices Law Enforcement Officers and all First Responders and your Families make on a daily basis. No one knows what you do everday more than me. Someone who has has lived it and served with honor and respect. Now I have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of the men and women who serve our communities. This is my way of saying "Thank you."  There is no Realtor more dedicated to serving first responders than me. My mission is to serve those who serve us. That's why I have dedicated my 20 year Real Estate career to helping Law Enforcement, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Medical and All First Responders. I am also dedicated to helping the Police Activities League (P.A.L.) as a Sponsor and serve on the P.A.L. steering committee to serve our youth. As a Realtor, I ALWAYS ANSWER my phone and I am ALWAYS available ANY day of the week 24/7 to help you with your Real Estate needs. I have the knowledge and expertise necessary to help you BUY or SELL your home in any price range. I can list your home for sale ANYWHERE  in California. I can help you with a fixer upper or a million dollar home. I use the most advanced technology to sell your home fast with 3D video tours, drones, & professional photography which will make your home stand out above the rest. I provide excellent customer service, with honor, respect, dependability and relentless work ethic to help you buy or sell your next home with ease and stress free. I'm a Fresno State Graduate and I am honored to serve you.